Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where in the World is Miss Mastronardi?


Dear Students,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far. I am having a blast! I have spent the past four days in an amazing city. I am sad to leave but I'm looking forward to my next adventure.

Can anyone guess where I am at from my picture? I'll give you a few clues:
-The wall that is behind me used to divide the eastern and western part of the city.
- It is the capital of Germany.

Do your research and see if you can figure out what city I am in. Please also explain how you found your answer and any other interesting things you learned about the city.

I miss all of you and hope you are having a fun and relaxing summer!

Love,
Miss Mastronardi

5 comments:

  1. Berlin Germany. Did you know the rain dear is Germany’s state animal? I found it in an atlas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you are,you are in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been there Miss Mastronardi it is Germany

    ReplyDelete